Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please let me know if you have any suggestions on the new lay out...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on the new lay out...

I know it is a little different before. Let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations.

Thanks

It works very well on the iPhone!
    Easy to navigate. Impressed by your speedy work restoring it good sir

On the mobile version with android, everything is very nice. Except, the login button is at the bottom. A little confusion at first.

But it looks and works great!

Insider
    I have a thought: A CAD section in the tech section? Since most of us dabble in it...
    Last edited by pbjosh; 04-24-2012 at 05:21 PM.

The mobile app is interesting isn't it. Still getting used to it.

Josh, good idea. I do wonder if I have too many sections in the tech area?

I realize that I kind of had CAD under the Technical resources section already. I made the title more obvious though. It's where I do (and will) put CAD files for things like triggers, the Apex 2 mount etc.

Insider
    Perfect! How are the insider forums working? I haven't been able to see anything, but then I don't have a pic in there either.

I havent got them working yet. No idea why but the permissions are screwy. I have someone else who is going to look at what I have screwed up when he gets chance.

Any thoughts on the possibility (or legality/relevance) of a blanket NDA for the insider's sections, or possibly an additional tier requiring such? I'm not sure how good it would be as far as too many of us on the same page with very closely overlapping work is concerned, but it might drive the intent of the insider forum home to people. Considering the near misses from last time, with one not realizing the secrecy intended and one more or less not caring despite more than one of us sending the person a reminder...

I like the idea, but I am not sure if it could really be enforced.

That's why I did have a set of rules in the forum last time telling people to be careful and not to post anything too sensitive.

If we do find people that don't care I will remove them from the section permanently.