Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please let me know if you have any suggestions on the new lay out...

you could make it not viewable as a forum to new members. Then even when they post name / info they dont know it exist until they've been a member for x amount of days.

Though we reference it alot in other post.

I think most of us pretty well stick to this forum and one or two others. Quality is much much better than quanity.

Now that my curiosity is at bay, did something bad happen with insiders section ?

We had some people not respecting the confidentiality of the section and reposting information elsewhere.

That is not good. I can certainly understand either a longer entrance period and harsher consequences.

That is one of my favorite parts of the forum, because not only to we get to see stuff a bit early but you actually get to talk about your ideas behind the design as opposed to other forums where essentially most comments have no more to merrit than.

""Product X" sucks compared to "Product Y"
    or
    "Product X" shoots lasers"

It's part of why I am requiring people to post their first name and a picture. People are less likely to screw over the rest of us and the rules if they aren't able to do it anonymously.

true.

I don't think I posted a picture previously.
    I'll get on that.