Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Andy's Firemag Unibody

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    GI was not involved in design or production of either of those markers. That's a different argument to complain about the company that's swallowed 3/4's of the market.
    That doesn't matter, they own it now and they are responsible for their missteps just like you and I are.

I support companies that support paintball.

endeavor to persevere.......

So buy a used axe and grab one of Simon's bodies and a frame from andy

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    So buy a used axe and grab one of Simon's bodies and a frame from andy

I bought one of Simons greenies, first new gun since the Angel Gat for me.

Yeah I know, its not a mag.

I actually have a ripper and twister Axe Pro for sale, want to buy one ?

I will likely get one of Andys mag bodies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    GI was not involved in design or production of either of those markers. That's a different argument to complain about the company that's swallowed 3/4's of the market.
    It doesn't matter. Going_home is dead set on the idea that everything that comes from them before or after is bad. It is a dead horse. Even going 2nd hand, where no money is going directly to the company, still can't get him off the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    It doesn't matter. Going_home is dead set on the idea that everything that comes from them before or after is bad. It is a dead horse. Even going 2nd hand, where no money is going directly to the company, still can't get him off the idea...
    Principles....

Its the principle of the thing.

I wouldnt own a Luxe or anything Gog makes either.

I've started using the Inception barrel backs and stopped using Freak inserts.

If you dont get that I cant help you.....

pretty tough to keep that level of anger up for that long. but if anyone can, going home can.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Principles....

Its the principle of the thing.

I wouldnt own a Luxe or anything Gog makes either.

I've started using the Inception barrel backs and stopped using Freak inserts.

If you dont get that I cant help you.....

I was hating on SP long before it was hip/en vogue to do, in say 2001ish. I only ever use freak inserts because someone gave them to me. I know all about principles. I use them every day. I refuse to support many a company like that, yet going_home did not pay direct to the company, he is not supporting the company other than using a product, that they discontinued. He goes used/2nd hand/aftermarket for his guns. So it is one thing to stop buying direct from a company, because of it. It is another to stop using good things that you never paid to the company, just because of an ideal.

How about we stop bashing others for random, completely pointless crap? We can all go on our merry ways and ignore this?

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    How about we stop bashing others for random, completely pointless crap? We can all go on our merry ways and ignore this?
    there are actual real things in this world to be angry about, and having looked bill garnder in the eyes and told him exactly what i think of him and his shit, there are still much better things in the world to be angry about.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    pretty tough to keep that level of anger up for that long. but if anyone can, going home can.
    No anger here, you are mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Your random pointless comment has been ignored, thank you.

Now back on topic, which to most in here is also pointless.