Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Andy's Firemag Unibody

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Yeah, that should be mech tournament legal.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    there are actual real things in this world to be angry about, and having looked bill garnder in the eyes and told him exactly what i think of him and his shit, there are still much better things in the world to be angry about.
    What time period was this? I would imagine there have been multiple opportunities to make that declaration to the gardners and yet be talking about completely different shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    What time period was this? I would imagine there have been multiple opportunities to make that declaration to the gardners and yet be talking about completely different shit.
    it was at living legends 1.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Yeah, that should be mech tournament legal.
    Haha. I wasn't going to watch it until I read this comment... I fully embrace the sarcasm after seeing.

Was that 2007? There's been plenty of bad behavior since Living Legends 1. I'm guessing he returned the favor of what he thought of you and yours? Never met the guy in person, so I've no idea if his online personality matches the face to face one.