Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got my Predator - a few issues

Send us an email with your serial number and shipping address and we can get you an RMA# for that barrel. We can send the nylon set screw and spare springs with it too.

Doing that now, thanks.

I've had similar issues with my predator. Out of the box leak, not properly timed, couldn't get up to velocity. No spares. Sent it back for repair, and it comes back with the 3-way leaking, and still velocity issues. It's spent more time in usps' hands than it has mine. Guess it's just a wall hanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Buschtall View Post
    I've had similar issues with my predator. Out of the box leak, not properly timed, couldn't get up to velocity. No spares. Sent it back for repair, and it comes back with the 3-way leaking, and still velocity issues. It's spent more time in usps' hands than it has mine. Guess it's just a wall hanger.
    They are definitely not a wall hanger. Can you contact us at sales@inceptiondesigns.com with your serial number and information and we will make sure it's taken care of. We'll get you out playing with it as intended.

Give us as much information as you can about your experience please and the issues you had to help us get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Email sent.