Thread: Phantom CAD Files

Phantom CAD Files

I started to dredge this out again but the upload limit is very small (<1MB) and the files total 28MB. I'll shoot Simon and e-mail shortly and see if he can take care of it.

Wayne
    Are these going to be Solidworks format, or .IGS? I have the .IGS parts if those would help.

You have them hosted for download? That would help. I dare not edit my original post here because doing so to my introduction thread caused it to disappear for some reason.

Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Siress View Post
    You have them hosted for download? That would help. I dare not edit my original post here because doing so to my introduction thread caused it to disappear for some reason.
    I don't have them hosted anywhere, but if they would be of some help here, Simon is more than welcome to have them.

Did you make them or are they the ones that I hosted through MCB? I've emailed Simon with my .sldprt files, just waiting on a reply.
    Last edited by Siress; 04-23-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: adf

Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Siress View Post
    Did you make them or are they the ones that I hosted through MCB? I've emailed Simon with my .sldprt files, just waiting on a reply.
    They are the ones you hosted through MCB, but somebody converted them for me so I could use them in Pro/E.