Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work: Houston and otherwise

Wayne
    Saturday morning would be pretty awesome. Friday afternoon/evening might be tough, but if you came through during the day I'd take some time off for the chance to get a picture with (and hopefully shoot) the marker.

Insider
    Well, give me a call, since I will be on the road here in a few. 360-201-1285.

Wayne
    Josh hasn't been on in a few days, but he's been making good progress on the road. By now he might even be in Houghston. I missed my chance to meet up on Saturday when he was coming through my area, but I'm hoping to in the future.

Insider
    I will be around more as soon as I get settled! I am in Corpus Christi now, and LOVING IT.

We will meet up, I have a lot of friends in Pheonix.

Awesome. Congrats on making the drive

Insider
    It was a simple 2800 miles. I did stop in at Local Motors and get a tour. Awesome. I think I walked around with my mouth open.

Are you going to be living in Corpus Christi? Making me miss Texas. I had a great time living there.

Insider
    Yep, and man, this place is great. We will have a spare room... that is a good portion of why we moved, so our friends will want to visit. Open invitation, say, early March for you guys to come warm up?

Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    It was a simple 2800 miles. I did stop in at Local Motors and get a tour. Awesome. I think I walked around with my mouth open.
    We actually passed by there on the freeway going into PHX on Sunday to go watch the hockey game. I don't think the wife saw the big image on the side of the building since I pointed a little late, but explaining 'crowdsourcing' and a DIY kit to a woman in a single sitting is not exactly easy.