Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Standardizing feednecks?

Insider
    I like that model.

Unless you want a Sniper in black....

Yeah the 09 Impulse is very interesting. The number of parts the gun is made from is very curious to me. I understand they made it so the .50Cal version could be made but that doesn't excuse the feedneck/top tube separation since they made an entirely different top tube and parts for it.
    I love the way the gun shoots. I just need to find another trigger for it. Probably will shoot Acid Customs an email eventually.

From a strength perspective the Sniper feedneck is great. How different is the size of nub from the threads on a removable cocker feedneck?

I suspect the nub is smaller than that on an autococker. Hang on, I will go check (lol seems weird typing that as you will read this all at once )

Back... lol

The threaded section of my cocker is 1.055 and so I think you could cut that down to fit a Sniper feedneck if you wanted to.

Same measurements I just got off my Lotus. It was more of just being curious than anything.

Given the cost to 'assemble' a Sniper Feedneck I'm likely going with a CP unless I stumble across a green shocktech feedneck. (I wasn't lying about the love affair with ST stuff. )

if you assemble the pieces from some place like gatewaypaintball, yes, it gets stupid expensive, but Empire will be selling them as complete units.

I believe our retail will be around $34.95 for the whole feedneck and adaptor (for Axe, Mini, ICD etc.) and it should be out around Extravaganza.

That sounds like a pretty fair price. I'll probably pick one up for my classic Impulse.

Insider
    Cool, just sorted out an extra axis so can't wait to get my hands on one.