Page 178 of 228 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Insider
    Oh, I understand why to care about group identity and racism generally, I legitimately wonder why we're caring about this specifically. Is it because Tucker Carlson is part of the conservative populist thing fox seems to be attempting?

I actually didn't realize until just now that he's actually super popular. I can't imagine this makes him anything but more popular.

Because Tucker Carlson has a national platform, and he uses it to prop up fragile egos.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

tucker carlson is seen by about 2.9 million americans a day, live.

kinda important he isn't a white nationalist and/or rape apologist. oh wait.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Ooo can't believe I missed this one. A Trump supporter openly stated the widely-understood intention behind Trump's policies.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-voter-florida
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Ooo can't believe I missed this one. A Trump supporter openly stated the widely-understood intention behind Trump's policies.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-voter-florida
    yup, its about hurting people.

always was.

guys, its just racism.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Thursday blocked a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be made public after it passed the House unanimously.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked for unanimous consent for the nonbinding resolution, which cleared the House 420-0, to be passed by the Senate before they leave town for a weeklong recess.

That's bold.

Y'all motherfuckers never should have let the Irish in

File under: things that actually cause autism

https://www.bmj.com/content/364/bmj.l962

In before "it's just the anti-industry anti-ag lobby trying to shut the world economy down, everyone knows immunizations cause autism"

In other news, neurotoxins screw up neurons. Nobody saw that coming

Today on idiots with microphones, Tucker Carlson asks: "When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?"

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ne-be-punished

I don't know Tucker, when investigations yield indictments against 35 people (and many convictions now) should we punish the investigators? Hell, let's start throwing cops in jail when they pull over motorists for no reason. That makes sense and won't possibly create any problems.

If that's what he wants... I mean, sure. We can start with everyone behind the Benghazi investigations.
    I don't know, fly casual