Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,856 of 1856

Thread: OT: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    constitution? what, you think laws matter?

only to soy-boy libtards.
    Not that there's anything wrong with soy-boy libtards, but I'm allergic to soy. I guess that makes me an autist playing 8 dimensional chess?

I don't understand how the idiots glommed onto autism as some kind of superpower.
    I work for the company building the Paragon...once we figure out a name

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with soy-boy libtards, but I'm allergic to soy. I guess that makes me an autist playing 8 dimensional chess?

I don't understand how the idiots glommed onto autism as some kind of superpower.
    dying of food allergy to pwn the cons i see.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

and "the troops" will still vote for him in record numbers.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done," he added. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that [Speaker] Nancy Pelosi [D-Calif.] would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

The tweets came after a week of heightened tensions between Pelosi and a group of freshman House Democrats, including Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.).

Omar was born Mogadishu, Somalia, before coming to the U.S. as a refugee with her family. Pressley was born in Cincinnati, while Tlaib was born in Detroit. Ocasio-Cortez was born in New York."
    Let's see how the "we totally believe in legal immigration and not racist" GoP responds.
    I work for the company building the Paragon...once we figure out a name

Let's see how the "we totally believe in legal immigration and not racist" GoP responds.
    i feel like im harping on the same thing all the time, but seriously guys .... its just racism.

its all just racism.

at its core, the modern republican party, is just racism.

and misogyny