Page 166 of 228 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Unsurprised about the silence from everyone decrying executive overreach during the Obama administration.

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

on point though, here is what dems should do. say, yup, you got your 5 billion for the start of the wall (it will never be built anyway).

we want DACA and a path to citizenship, restoration of the ACA, and rescinding your tax cuts.

sounds good right?
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Looks like Graham can't find anything to do during the shutdown so we're going back to Hillary's emails to placate the Yeehawd.

This has to be embarrassing for GoP voters.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Looks like Graham can't find anything to do during the shutdown so we're going back to Hillary's emails to placate the Yeehawd.

This has to be embarrassing for GoP voters.
    it isnt.

there is no bottom.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

https://trc.nist.gov/cryogenics/mate...properties.htm

Anyone have a mirror for the NIST website? I genuinely need to use this for work.

The fucking moron in chief probably doesn't even know what NIST is.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

https://trc.nist.gov/cryogenics/mate...properties.htm

Anyone have a mirror for the NIST website? I genuinely need to use this for work.

The fucking moron in chief probably doesn't even know what NIST is.
    maintaining the inch shows how small his hands are. CM sound bigger.

Oh snap, this has got to piss DJT off.

https://amp.usatoday.com/story/38952231

bwahaha

well, rodger stone arrested, charged with lying, and as the go-between between wikileaks, and the trump campaign. pretty solid link of collusion. we know stone knew that wikileaks was working with the russian GRU ... so yeah, the walls really are coming in around trump.

and then trump agrees to open the government for 3 weeks until his next fit, no wall funding. i suspect this is only so that on feb 16th he can try and blame democrats for shutting it down, rather than blurting out before hand about the wall and being happy to shut it down. also the motivation for doing it now, was likely the airport shutdowns. TSA and the ATCs should understand the power they have now. the can end these shutdowns whenever they want to.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 01-25-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Word is that Bannon was the contact in the campaign. Wonder if he's directly implicated Trump

Word is that Bannon was the contact in the campaign. Wonder if he's directly implicated Trump
    bannon had one boss ...