Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some firearms

Lets see some firearms

here are my firearms

Remington R1 - Black Alumagrips, I filleted and polished the stock trigger as soon as I got the gun, my primary focus is ergonomics with most guns and this is probably the most comfortable handgun I have ever held. This is the first gun I ever owned and I still love it just as much as the day I bought it. Very simple to maintain, I have put about 600 rounds through it and have had 0 problems. The break in is very noticable, after I clean it and re-assemble it racking the slide is so smooth and easy now that the finish has worn down in all the right places.

Charles Daly pump 12ga. - random tactical stock finagled onto the reciever, works well, my dad won it at an NRA raffle and just gave it to me, not an expensive gun but it definitely gets the job done when the job needs doing, mostly use it at the gun club for skeet shooting

Steyr AUG A3 - Eotech 512 holo, just bought this brand new about 2 weeks ago put about 40 rounds through it with no sights (did not hit the target one time @ 25 yds haha), literally just bought the Eotech last night, have not sighted it in yet, super comfortable gun, VERY solid construction considering its an all polymer stock, I could run this over with my truck and not worry about it. My only dislike with this weapon so far is that if I want to shoot lefty I would have to block the brass with my switched free hand or else it would tag me in the face. There is a brass deflector for them on the market but I dont like it because it takes up too much cheek well space.

Post up your firearms!
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Considering my dad's safe is broken with all the firearms in it... I can't show you my rescued grandfathers .444

Exclamation

Besides paintball and smart phones, firearms are my other expensive hobby.

But I'm hesitant, even leery of posting anything like that online.

This government is capable of almost anything.

The one good thing about Florida, the citizens here are the most armed of any state.

Check your state :

http://www.legallyarmed.com/ccw_statistics.htm

endeavor to persevere.......

As long as you legally own the firearms I cant see the harm in sharing

Be proud and loud as a responsible gun owner, acting shady about it is only going to hurt gun rights for all americans IMO

I have an MFG. FFL so the ATF is well aware of what I have. Some of my toys

New long distance rifle (.308), I am amazed at how accurate Savages are out of the box (my first savage). Scope on it was just for breaking in the barrel, I have a new shinny Leupold for it.

Some of my AR's

My 2nd favorite pistol (favorite is my 44mag ruger revolver)

Nice!

I think my next gun will be a 357

I really want a 6" nickel python but they are few and far in between, and cost an arm and a leg because pythons arent made anymore

Bur I will find one

I love a good wheel gun, picked up a Ruger LCR in 357 for my carry pistol. going_home nice link, although I am willing to bet Alaska has the most firearms, they don't require any permit to carry a firearm, concealed or open.

My Para P14.45

I don't have a current picture of my AK, but it's a WASR10 standard cap (30 rounders) with a TAPCO side folder stock and foregrip with a $40 red dot that works far better for my aging eyes than the tiny iron sights.

Also have a Savage Axis in .308, camo finish, with bipod and one of the bigger Bushnell (I think, it's been a while since I've looked) scope. No pictures at all of that one, which is odd for me.

whats the capacity on that para?

is it 14 (judging by the name haha)?

mag looks double stack and the frame definitely looks wider than a standard 45 frame
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Yep, 14 in the mag, 1 in the pipe. Lots of fun, but on the heavy side for a sidearm. Really too heavy for daily carry/concealed carry, but not bad when carried in a bag, or open carried.