Page 105 of 228 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Insider
    Please show me in the law Trump passed that calls for concentration camps for kids then. Or where he said anything about race.

If you can, I will change my tune in a second.

Mind you, not a talking head. In the law itself. Here it is:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...-improvements/

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    That's like pointing to antifa and saying they represent all democrats. Sweeping generalizations, especially with respect to extremism, are silly.
    Except they're the president's core support.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Except they're the president's core support.
    Yeah, right... because every Trump supporter sends Hillary a bomb.

Everyone there chanted "lock her up" the day after.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Everyone there chanted "lock her up" the day after.
    And...? It hurt your feelings, so you try to hurt theirs back by calling them misogynists and racists? What does the timing of the chant and the bomb have to do with anything? I drove home from work last night and I had tacos for lunch today. Ok? Not to mention, Trump's said what in his message...? "[...] stop treating political opponents as being morally defective."

https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/day-a...ck-her-up.html

Insider
    They said lock her up and Steve said it was racist. I am still laughing at him inside a bit about that. I mean, that is the problem. If you think that is racist, well.... you might need to get your eyes checked man. Just saying.

Look man, they think she should be in jail. They always will. They might be right, and you or I dont really know otherwise. Let them have their fun, misguided or otherwise. Jimmy Kimmel wanted to cut of Kavanuagh's dick. That's a bit worse than jail.

Trump asked for a call to unity, and to spare no expenses to bring those responsible for these despicable acts to justice. Schumer and Pelosi said f-no.

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    Please show me in the law Trump passed that calls for concentration camps for kids then. Or where he said anything about race.

If you can, I will change my tune in a second.

Mind you, not a talking head. In the law itself. Here it is:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...-improvements/
    this is just purposefully obtuse. next your going to sarah palin "the separation of church and state arn't said anywhere in the Constitution, golly me!"

i can conclude one of two things from this post. you are an idiot. or you are a willful liar. ie, you know you are lying, and just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    if you are not defending trumps policies, then can you state, in a single sentence, that you believe they are wrong and evil?
    you have had several opportunities now at this point to state this, and you have not, so i can only take your silence as a defense of trump's policies.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-25-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    And...? It hurt your feelings, so you try to hurt theirs back by calling them misogynists and racists? What does the timing of the chant and the bomb have to do with anything? I drove home from work last night and I had tacos for lunch today. Ok? Not to mention, Trump's said what in his message...? "[...] stop treating political opponents as being morally defective."

https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/day-a...ck-her-up.html
    wow ... thats insane.

your going to defend the guy who said there were good people on both sides of a LITERAL NAZI MARCH.

.... right
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    this is just purposefully obtuse.
    Yet this reply is a purposeful misdirection away from the fact you can not actually find anything in the law you proscribe to be calling for concentration camps for kids and racist actually showing either of those two things.

It should be easy. It is as obvious as the sky is blue you said.

Or, as you said:

you have had several opportunities now at this point to actually back up your claims, and you have not
    Have a wonderful evening Gordon.

And you never answered, but is this all just a Dadaist act? If so, brilliant. I mean, totally the best Dadaist Troll I have seen. Honest. I would have a great laugh at my own expense if so.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Insider
    "your going to defend the guy who said there were good people on both sides of a LITERAL NAZI MARCH. "

Strawman. He is saying there is no correlation between people chanting and a bomb.

And you say that he is supporting Trump, and by association Nazis.

He isn't even talking about Trump. Or Nazis.

Really Gordon. Stay On Target. This gets far sloppier when you keep replying to comments that exist in your head, and not in what was said. At all.