Page 106 of 228 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Insider
    Also, just this bit. Can you find where Sarah Palin said Separation of Church and state isn't in the constitution? What she did say was:

""We hear of a judge's ruling that our National Day of Prayer is unconstitutional," said Palin. "I think we'll be challenging."

She was talking about a judge's ruling on the National Day Of Prayer.

The way you perceive the world, the fragments and how you put them together to build your world view is kind of fascinating. I think that might be why I engage. Ah, also because I am tired of people calling other racist when they are not. Just a pet peeve. Oh yeah, it also is highly offensive and you should be ashamed of yourself. Dont let that stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    wow ... thats insane.

your going to defend the guy who said there were good people on both sides of a LITERAL NAZI MARCH.

.... right
    Steve played the klan card, so it was a matter of time before you played the Nazi card. Predictable and a played out liberal tactic. In the absence of fact... Call names!

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    Yet this reply is a purposeful misdirection away from the fact you can not actually find anything in the law you proscribe to be calling for concentration camps for kids and racist actually showing either of those two things.

It should be easy. It is as obvious as the sky is blue you said.

Or, as you said:

Have a wonderful evening Gordon.

And you never answered, but is this all just a Dadaist act? If so, brilliant. I mean, totally the best Dadaist Troll I have seen. Honest. I would have a great laugh at my own expense if so.
    so, you are defending trump's child separation policy then.

k.

I did back up my claim, with immigration and department of justice officials who were/are actually there, on the ground, doing the things.

"your going to defend the guy who said there were good people on both sides of a LITERAL NAZI MARCH. "

Strawman. He is saying there is no correlation between people chanting and a bomb.

And you say that he is supporting Trump, and by association Nazis.

He isn't even talking about Trump. Or Nazis.

Really Gordon. Stay On Target. This gets far sloppier when you keep replying to comments that exist in your head, and not in what was said. At all.
    its not a straw man to bring up trump's past saying nazis are fine people when discussing if trump and republican rhetoric has lead to increases in violence.

its the entire point.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Yet this reply is a purposeful misdirection away from the fact you can not actually find anything in the law you proscribe to be calling for concentration camps for kids and racist actually showing either of those two things.

It should be easy. It is as obvious as the sky is blue you said.

Or, as you said:

Have a wonderful evening Gordon.

And you never answered, but is this all just a Dadaist act? If so, brilliant. I mean, totally the best Dadaist Troll I have seen. Honest. I would have a great laugh at my own expense if so.
    "your going to defend the guy who said there were good people on both sides of a LITERAL NAZI MARCH. "

Strawman. He is saying there is no correlation between people chanting and a bomb.

And you say that he is supporting Trump, and by association Nazis.

He isn't even talking about Trump. Or Nazis.

Really Gordon. Stay On Target. This gets far sloppier when you keep replying to comments that exist in your head, and not in what was said. At all.
    Also, just this bit. Can you find where Sarah Palin said Separation of Church and state isn't in the constitution? What she did say was:

""We hear of a judge's ruling that our National Day of Prayer is unconstitutional," said Palin. "I think we'll be challenging."

She was talking about a judge's ruling on the National Day Of Prayer.

The way you perceive the world, the fragments and how you put them together to build your world view is kind of fascinating. I think that might be why I engage. Ah, also because I am tired of people calling other racist when they are not. Just a pet peeve. Oh yeah, it also is highly offensive and you should be ashamed of yourself. Dont let that stop you.
    sarah palin actually said that because the Constitution did not include the phrase "separation of church and state" liberals were wrong about government and religion not being allowed to mix.

thus the stupidity of demanding that if trump's policy leads to children in concentration camps, it must contain the phrase children in concentration camps.

it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    Steve played the klan card, so it was a matter of time before you played the Nazi card. Predictable and a played out liberal tactic. In the absence of fact... Call names!
    not really a defense since the shoe fits. so you are just admitting it? i don't get how "OMG liberals are saying that since we said nazis are fine people, that we might think nazis are fine people? .... CRAZY" is somehow an argument. he said nazis are fine people. its not crazy to think that trump thinks nazis are fine people.

literally what direction is up in your world?
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    If she said it, you should be able to supply a quote that has her saying exactly that.

And no, I didnt defend anything of the sort. And you know it. Misdirection and putting words in my mouth instead of actually addressing how wrong your reply is.

If I dont answer the way you expect, you just answer as if I did.

Where have we seen this before?

https://i.imgflip.com/236ale.jpg

Insider
    Please find the exact quote where Trump said Nazis are fine people.

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    Would it be better if we referred to them as white supremacists and white nationalists? I'm fine with that.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Would it be better if we referred to them as white supremacists and white nationalists? I'm fine with that.
    Haha, excellent. Just more rehashed rhetoric with no substantiation. Anyway, I'm bored with seeing your same nonsense on replay. Neither of you care about policies, solutions or other people for that matter.

Insider
    And here is the bit about the concentration camps on the border. You are right. Hitler:

"(e) The Secretary shall take appropriate action to require that all Department of Homeland Security personnel are properly trained on the proper application of section 235 of the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 (8 U.S.C. 1232) and section 462(g)(2) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(g)(2)), to ensure that unaccompanied alien children are properly processed, receive appropriate care and placement while in the custody of the Department of Homeland Security, and, when appropriate, are safely repatriated in accordance with law."