Page 109 of 228 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    No, I don't Gordon. You made an unfounded accusation. For me to disprove it then it means that I'd have to accept the pretense that you made a rational assertion. You didn't. The step missing is for you to discuss the definition of racism, specific policies that contain language that is implicitly biased or racist, etc. You can't. You lose. Tuck your tail between your legs and run back to your pack of liberal bullies.
    for the what ... .14th time?

the question posed was where are the deficit hawks now that a massive tax give away to the rich is again, leading to massive deficit spending.

the answer i posed is that there is much less rage against giving tax dollars to white rich guys, than there is about giving tax dollars to poor brown people. because of racism.

then josh posted it can't possibly be racism, because people do not self-report as being racist.

i said duh, no one self reports racism, they don't even often see racism. at this point several other posters also showed evidence that humans were not very aware of there own racism.

lurker then posted about if it was racism, or just corporate cronyism.

I said i agreed the source of the tax cut and motivation for it are corporate cronyism, but the way to make it popular with working class whites, how to sell it, is racism.

lurker has now posed that maybe some of the selling is residual believers in republican economic bullshit.

we have discussed what percent is sold based on racism, or corny capitalist republican bull shit.

thats what happened. thats where we are at.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-26-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    for the what ... .14th time?

the question posed was where are the deficit hawks now that a massive tax give away to the rich is again, leading to massive deficit spending.

the answer i posed is that there is much less rage against giving tax dollars to white rich guys, than there is about giving tax dollars to poor brown people. because of racism.

then josh posted it can't possibly be racism, because people do not self-report as being racist.

i said duh, no one self reports racism, they don't even often see racism. at this point several other posters also showed evidence that humans were not very aware of there own racism.

lurker then posted about if it was racism, or just corporate cronyism.

I said i agreed the source of the tax cut and motivation for it are corporate cronyism, but the way to make it popular with working class whites, how to sell it, is racism.

lurker has now posed that maybe some of the selling is residual believers in republican economic bullshit.

we have discussed what percent is sold based on racism, or corny capitalist republican bull shit.

thats what happened. thats where we are at.
    And for the 14th time...

Your observation of the deficit hawks is based on what evidence? Who are the deficit hawks?

Not only that, I suggested the deficit discussion itself was never relevant. It was always smoke in mirrors. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b16c213c75ab

i said duh, no one self reports racism, they don't even often see racism
    You need to read my posts again. The fact that you don't understand implicit bias and racism is terrifying. It shows how truly close-minded and intellectually devoid you really are. I defined both and then pointed you to a (explicitly racially biased) racist policy in affirmative action. You ignored it because it doesn't fit your preposterous narrative.

I have said many times now that cronyism is the source. You have never, not once ever, correlated anything that resembles facts as to "how to sell it" is racism. But, considering you don't even understand racism I'm not surprised. Beyond that, calling out this vapor-racism is, at most, a VERY minor, statistically inevitable variable in a multivariate assessment.

You're an immature little kid trying to call out inequality from behind your desk when the reality is you don't care about blacks. You don't care about brown people either. Stop framing them as victims of systemic oppression, which you can't prove, and lets talk about policy. You're a horrible human being for using minorities to push your agenda. You're walking the line of racism.

And for the 14th time...

Your observation of the deficit hawks is based on what evidence? Who are the deficit hawks?

Not only that, I suggested the deficit discussion itself was never relevant. It was always smoke in mirrors. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b16c213c75ab

You need to read my posts again. The fact that you don't understand implicit bias and racism is terrifying. It shows how truly close-minded and intellectually devoid you really are. I defined both and then pointed you to a (explicitly racially biased) racist policy in affirmative action. You ignored it because it doesn't fit your preposterous narrative.

I have said many times now that cronyism is the source. You have never, not once ever, correlated anything that resembles facts as to "how to sell it" is racism. But, considering you don't even understand racism I'm not surprised. Beyond that, calling out this vapor-racism is, at most, a VERY minor, statistically inevitable variable in a multivariate assessment.

You're an immature little kid trying to call out inequality from behind your desk when the reality is you don't care about blacks. You don't care about brown people either. Stop framing them as victims of systemic oppression, which you can't prove, and lets talk about policy. You're a horrible human being for using minorities to push your agenda. You're walking the line of racism.
    for 8 years we had deficit hawks. remember them shutting down the government ... twice?

i ignored your statements because they were an attempt to dodge. the discussion is on the deficit, not the morality of affirmative action. if you want to discuss affirmative action, then feel free to pose a topic. attempting to deflect from GOP racism by calling affirmative action racist, is just dodging.

and now the double down on calling me racist. lovely. this of course after pages of trying to play the "oh liberals just call everything they disagree with racist" card, after mistaking my posts for for calling you or josh racist, which i, never did. and made it quite clear i was referring to policies, and was uninterested in a discussing persons.

like your declaring you know the exact reason a relationship of mine ended without knowing literally any relevant details, and like your declaring outright that no relationship i can have has meaning, im gonna file your racist accusation right where it belongs, in the "i don't give a fuck" bin because you literally have no idea what you are talking about. you are building quite a track record of personal attacks based on nothing at all. i do love the irony of complaining that liberals call everything they don't like racist, and then trying to turn it around on me can me racist. gotta love total lack of self awareness eh?
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-26-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

for 8 years we had deficit hawks. remember them shutting down the government ... twice?

i ignored your statements because they were an attempt to dodge. the discussion is on the deficit, not the morality of affirmative action. if you want to discuss affirmative action, then feel free to pose a topic. attempting to deflect from GOP racism by calling affirmative action racist, is just dodging.

and now the double down on calling me racist. lovely. this of course after pages of trying to play the "oh liberals just call everything they disagree with racist" card, after mistaking my posts for for calling you or josh racist, which i, never did.

like your declaring you know the exact reason a relationship of mine ended without knowing literally any relevant details, and like your declaring outright that no relationship i can have has meaning, im gonna file your racist accusation right where it belongs, in the "i don't give a fuck" bin because you literally have no idea what you are talking about. you are building quite a track record of personal attacks based on nothing at all.
    No Gordon. If we are going to build a case against racist policy, then you have to understand racism and point to a policy. The context of every one of your posts appears that you don't even understand racism. Then, you have yet to show a policy that correlates your position. I did. You lose.

Yeah, you're building your case on the shoulders of those you define as victims. I showed you what racism looks like in policy form. Show me where, in policy form, there is racism in the republican policies. You can't. In your world, the moon is made of cheese and white men are evil.

So yeah, I think you are literally evil. Scum of the earth and in the same category as the neo-nazis. It's egregious the way you use people and ethnic groups of which you are not a part.

No Gordon. If we are going to build a case against racist policy, then you have to understand racism and point to a policy. The context of every one of your posts appears that you don't even understand racism. Then, you have yet to show a policy that correlates your position. I did. You lose.

Yeah, you're building your case on the shoulders of those you define as victims. I showed you what racism looks like in policy form. Show me where, in policy form, there is racism in the republican policies. You can't. In your world, the moon is made of cheese and white men are evil.

So yeah, I think you are literally evil. Scum of the earth and in the same category as the neo-nazis. It's egregious the way you use people and ethnic groups of which you are not a part.
    this argument is literally about how racism is at the root of GOP fiscal policy. we also at several points talked about racism being at the root of multiple GOP domestic policies (drugs etc), and foreign policies (isreal etc)

this post is fighting windmills.

and now im literally evil.

well, my liberal friends that always say you shouldn't call out racism directly because you'll get attacked for it were right i guess?

hail satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OmASLAu8eI
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-26-2018 at 04:34 PM.

this argument is literally about how racism is at the root of GOP fiscal policy. we also at several points talked about racism being at the root of multiple GOP domestic policies (drugs etc), and foreign policies (isreal etc)

this post is fighting windmills.

and now im literally evil.

well, my liberal friends that always say you shouldn't call out racism directly because you'll get attacked for it were right i guess?

hail satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OmASLAu8eI
    You throw around defamatory claims with absolutely 0 support, so yeah, you're evil. You don't have moral high-ground, you're victimizing minorities. You're attacking people for reasons you can't support. The exception I take is that you've taken your weak understanding of identity politics and racism and conflated that into the argument that all republican policies are racist. That willful maliciousness to call names and ignore facts makes you evil. Those are your actions.

You throw around defamatory claims with absolutely 0 support, so yeah, you're evil. You don't have moral high-ground, you're victimizing minorities. You're attacking people for reasons you can't support. The exception I take is that you've taken your weak understanding of identity politics and racism and conflated that into the argument that all republican policies are racist. That willful maliciousness to call names and ignore facts makes you evil. Those are your actions.
    huh, never called anyone any names. i made it repeatedly clear that i was not talking about people, but policies.

its also pretty obvious you dont really grasp the definition of racism if your counter point was affirmative action. affirmative action, even if we totally agree with your criticism, would be prejudice. it can't be racism though, because it is not aligned to the racial power structure.

details though, you were on a hella good hypocritical rant about me ... all this name calling, all this moral high ground this and that, all while saying im "literally evil" and all my relationships are "meaningless" .... go on .... don't let me stop you!

oh, and hail satan.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-26-2018 at 04:52 PM.

ah you got me. sorry i confess. there were multiple times i said you or josh were either willfully lying, or a moron. in my defense, you easily could have been willfully lying though

man, i guess this what being "literally evil" feels like. all this name calling .... moron is such a hurtful term. i'll have to work on that.

huh.

Calling someone racist without support is defamatory. You have done it over and over.

What? Racism does NOT have to be defined within systemic construct. Racial oppression can be systemic. Racists policies inevitably exist within racially oppressive systems, but can exist in any system. Racists can propose policies that are racist or not. There's your idiotic identity politics at work again. Around and around we go... Since racism is an explicit bias and we can point to a policy as having an explicit racial bias, then that's how we identify a racist policy. Those are facts.

Again, you brought your relationship up on a public forum. You're too ignorant to understand that society nor biology care about your relationship. Then you threw around more idiotic claims like that polycules or whatever could be viable for child rearing. No facts there either. It's nothing personal, but that's what your keep trying to make it. Again, calling something a witch doesn't make it so. You are literally a horrible person that picks a fight by victimizing others and then call others bullies when you get punched.
    Last edited by ironyusa; 10-26-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Calling someone racist without support is defamatory. You have done it over and over.

What? Racism does NOT have to be defined within systemic construct. Racial oppression can be systemic. Racists policies inevitably exist within racially oppressive systems, but can exist in any system. Racists can propose policies that are racist or not. There's your idiotic identity politics at work again. Around and around we go... Since racism is an explicit bias and we can point to a policy as having an explicit racial bias, then that's how we identify a racist policy. Those are facts.

Again, you brought your relationship up on a public forum. You're too ignorant to understand that society nor biology care about your relationship. Then you threw around more idiotic claims like that polycules or whatever could be viable for child rearing. No facts there either. It's nothing personal, but that's what your keep trying to make it. Again, calling something a witch doesn't make it so. You are literally a horrible person that picks a fight by victimizing others and then call others bullies when you get punched.
    i made it very clear that i was not discussing persons, but policies. i specifically said that discussing if a person was or was not racist was not a particularly interesting or useful subject to discuss. so no, i never called you or josh racist, and your 25 minutes of searching the forum (im not an idiot, i can use the "what is this user doing" function) didn't yeild any results of it either.

racism absolutely involves the power structure and how it operates. you should probably go back and take a couple of psych classes if you forgot this. its humanities 101.

funny, i know several poly relationships that are child rearing. i don't know if its "factual" or not, but they are indeed real humans, in poly relationships, while child rearing. so ... dunno. we live in a post-facts world.

you decided, like this situation, to weigh in on its value totally and competently, unsolicited. and again, like this situation, given several opportunities to back down, maybe gloss it over, etc, instead you choose to double and triple down on it. the more i expressed my skepticism that you are actually qualified to weight in, the harsher your condemnation got.

i never punched anyone. you are too busy trying to tell everyone how to live there lives you forgot that every human on earth is different from you. when confronted with this information, you get defensive and start swinging.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-26-2018 at 05:42 PM.