Page 186 of 228 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2276

Thread: OT: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    constitution? what, you think laws matter?

only to soy-boy libtards.
    Not that there's anything wrong with soy-boy libtards, but I'm allergic to soy. I guess that makes me an autist playing 8 dimensional chess?

I don't understand how the idiots glommed onto autism as some kind of superpower.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with soy-boy libtards, but I'm allergic to soy. I guess that makes me an autist playing 8 dimensional chess?

I don't understand how the idiots glommed onto autism as some kind of superpower.
    dying of food allergy to pwn the cons i see.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

and "the troops" will still vote for him in record numbers.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done," he added. "These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that [Speaker] Nancy Pelosi [D-Calif.] would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

The tweets came after a week of heightened tensions between Pelosi and a group of freshman House Democrats, including Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.).

Omar was born Mogadishu, Somalia, before coming to the U.S. as a refugee with her family. Pressley was born in Cincinnati, while Tlaib was born in Detroit. Ocasio-Cortez was born in New York."
    Let's see how the "we totally believe in legal immigration and not racist" GoP responds.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

Let's see how the "we totally believe in legal immigration and not racist" GoP responds.
    i feel like im harping on the same thing all the time, but seriously guys .... its just racism.

its all just racism.

at its core, the modern republican party, is just racism.

and misogyny

So... Trump's tweet is effectively defined by law as discriminatory.

*Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person*s foreign accent or comments like, *Go back to where you came from.*
    https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publicatio...ants-facts.cfm

Four Republican lawmakers voted to condemn the president for the tweets.

And then we have this:
    Polls show Republicans mostly approve of the president*s racially charged remarks

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...93hcoIt2Dn4PAk

Shit is well beyond ugly at this point, and the GoP can't find a moral bone in its body.

The country is being run like a Trump property...out of business, in a booming economy

Treasury could hit debt limit in first half of September, much earlier than estimated

The Swamp, defined:

FILE - In this Feb. 24, 2017, file photo, President Donald Trump gives the pen he used to sign an executive order to Dow Chemical President, Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris, as other business leaders applaud in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt's schedule shows he met with Dow CEO Andrew Liveris for about a half hour on March 9 during a conference held at a Houston hotel. Twenty days later Pruitt announced his decision to deny a petition to ban Dow's chlorpyrifos pesticide from being sprayed on food, despite a review by his agency's own scientists that concluded ingesting even minuscule amounts of the chemical can interfere with the brain development of fetuses and infants. EPA released a copy of Pruitt's March meeting schedule earlier this month following several Freedom of Information Act requests. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File) (Pablo Martinez Monsivais / Associated Press)

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion...fSS_VFFR5aORoM

I wish I knew how GoP supporters were being spun on this, because - and I don't say this often or lightly - but this seems treasonous.

At least now we know all that voter ID stuff was horseshit, they didn't care about election security they just cared about which citizens were able to vote.

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ller-testimony