Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Reflex projects.

Very nice!

Hmmm there's something entertaining about a gun that beats itself to death as it's being used... Are the pins hollow aluminium? Are you going to go solid aluminium or stainless steel?

these are a total gas to shoot. a very unique piece, i owned one, twice. very fun, very finicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hmmm there's something entertaining about a gun that beats itself to death as it's being used... Are the pins hollow aluminium? Are you going to go solid aluminium or stainless steel?
    Yea they were hollow the type with the pushbutton & ballbearings. Blew the bearings out then it started unthreading the anodized head off the other part. Yea its junk now.

I plan on using some sort of solid pin. Not sure of material. Considering using a Chris Cole bolt /backblock I have. That one the bolt threads into the backblock.

Funny thing was I was shooting it thinking hmm its shooting ok, then it really started to get going, I thought "Oh wow now its really doing well", THUD as the bolt hit my mask, "WTF" and found the bolt on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    these are a total gas to shoot. a very unique piece, i owned one, twice. very fun, very finicky.
    Yes it is a very fun gun to shot, And it can be very finicky. I gotta say I havent had to many problems with reflex kit itself. Ussually its something else failing.