Thread: Patent check

Patent check

Does anyone know if the ultralite frame is actually patented, and if so know the number? I can't find it at a cursory glance and if it's in one of their gun patents I don't want to dig.

No, I'm not making a UL frame, just want to check the language.

Thanks
    "Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant." -Elie Wiesel
    I work for the company building the Paragon...once we figure out a name

Insider
    No, I'm not making a UL frame, just want to check the language.
    Smart. In my patent the fact I used 'spool' to describe the valvetrain ran into language issues because the Angel used the spool in the 5-way as item in their patent, and we had to word our claims around that. Legally, from a patent stance in some aspects, the Angel is the first stacked tube spool valve gun.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Anyone know the patent No. on the MQ valve? I don't see a patent assigned to mike quinn on the list for the Axe...
    "Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant." -Elie Wiesel

Insider
    The axe uses the Cobra patent. I think this is the mq, it's as close as I can find anyway.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20070028910A1/en#

So wait, if someone started building Mq valves would Kee go after them? I thought Kee bought the Mq intellectual property

Insider
    Totally unclear to me, here is the actual

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7913679

Yes, Empire bought Mike Quinn's MQ rights and i believe the balance valve(unsure about that). I know Quinn through friends and might be persuaded to ask.