Thread: Prophecy issue

Prophecy issue

Hey guys, I have a question about my Prophecy.

I stopped playing over a year ago and stored it with batteries out. This past week I started playing again and got my prophecy out to test it. I bought new (publix brand. shh. I know) batteries and tested it, and it would only blink amber when turning it on.

I did some research and found that the publix batteries may have not been the best choice, so I got some brand new duracell batteries. But, just so happens that the amber still blinks when I turn it on and that's all it does.

Any ideas of what could have happened? I have already purchased a Z2 to replace it, but it would be nice to figure out what happened or what I can do to fix it for a back up.

Thanks

An amber blink with everything else working should indicate low batteries.

Double check to make sure the AA batteries are all the right way around, it's also not unusual to get bad cells out of a pack.

Does the loader work ok otherwise? If it does, I wouldn't worry too much, if it doesn't then there may be an issue with the board. This sometimes happens if paint has been left on it somehow as the pain can actually cause corrosion.

If the loader isn't working at all then you should be able to get some assistance from the tech team at paintballsolutions.com or ask the techs at an event if you can.