Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gutted. Everything lost...

I have people working to set up the forums. Please don't post anything confidential in the insider sections until I have it all set up and working as it should. I will post here when I have, but even then we should test it out to make sure it is all correct.

Wayne
    I have .SLDPRT and .IGS versions of the Phantom models that I can offer. Don't know if I have the full assembly as an IGS or if you can even zip it like that. I have the files though and anyone playing with them shoul be able to get them together if the Solidworks format isn't compatible with what they are working with. Let me know if you need them.

Let me see if I still have the maintenance tech of the Axe/Mini/TMs saved. Maybe I could post them.

Google Cache seems to have quite a bit available if you can remember some of the specific phrases used in the thread. Search for the phrase followed by site:simonized.com. When you get the search results, hover over the preview arrows to the right of the text in Google, and in the top right of the preview window there will most likely be a link that says "cached". Hit that link, and you will be brought to a simplified cached version of that page.

Is posting here still working?

How about editing?

^ Sorry, I needed to test that. I cannot post anything in the Introductions anymore.

That's ok. I can see your posts in introductions... I am trying to fix all the permissions stuff but so far am just screwing it all up

I know it's an off-chance, but anything I could do to help?

I've admin-ed a few boards and am familiar with databases and tables.

OK... So I think there was a bug in the Introduction forum that was driving me crazy. I believe I now have the insider forums set up.

I have some test threads in there. Can everyone test it out and post for me please? Let me know if you can't get access.

If you didn't put your first name and a photo in the introduction forum that may be why oyu aren't green yet.

Some of you didn't but I greened you anyway for testing purposes. If you haven't, please go back and put your first name and a picture into your thread... thanks!

That really blows. I know the feeling, the Thorums died a long while ago, and we couldn't get the damn things recovered. Sadly since we took so long getting back online, the whole forums kinda died. My own fault.

That sucks about Delaware.net, though, I used to talk to John all the time. Does he still own the company?