Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring recommendations? low velocity on full body FLE

They tend to run with tighter tolerances and lower clearances than other companies. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    They tend to run with tighter tolerances and lower clearances than other companies. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.
    yes, I just heard back from AKA and He's going to shave it down for me so it fits. I should be good go to soon.

I really need to get back into a cocker build. Good for the soul.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

ok, one more question. I got my 014 o-rings. they seem to work fine for the bolt tip but it looks like the other 2 o-rings on my inception bolt are a different size, larger ID and thinner. I put 014 on it just to see and it's a tight fit, the gun won't re cock with them even with my lpr turned up all the way. this is an inception fle. the stock o-rings whatever size they are fit just fine though, I just want to know what size they are if I ever need to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    I really need to get back into a cocker build. Good for the soul.
    it is, even when you have problems with a gun. it's always satisfying once you fix everything. my fle is so damn light, I want to get it up and running again.

One thing you can do, because the bolts are supposed to be on the tighter side (better for not loosing air and gaining a positive seal) is to oil up the bolt orings and work them in a bit. This also helps with the bolt tip.

The only bolt orings i have ever had to replace were the front most and maybe the tip. As long as they are not nicked, cut or damaged, they should last.