Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ID (SAS and NOS) trigger plates?

New ID (SAS and NOS) trigger plates?

All,

Not sure if I'm missing the obvious, but haven't been able to find much info on these other than Lone Wolf Paintball's YouTube video. These seem really intriguing.

Simon, can you divulge?

Anyone?

I am patiently waiting as well. Cant wait to get rid of this choppy trigger.

SIMON TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!!!

Waiting for small fine tuning of some tolerances and then our turn at the molding company. The hard part about being a small company ordering small quantities of items is that we wait our turn and often that gets pushed back when more profitable items for them take precedent.

Depending on what gun and frame you need it for we do have some pre-production units available. We are out of the WGP height 3-way version, but I may have some for Resurrections.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Waiting for small fine tuning of some tolerances and then our turn at the molding company. The hard part about being a small company ordering small quantities of items is that we wait our turn and often that gets pushed back when more profitable items for them take precedent.

Depending on what gun and frame you need it for we do have some pre-production units available. We are out of the WGP height 3-way version, but I may have some for Resurrections.
    as luck would have it I have a ressy. Let me know how and when and I will have a paypal transfer ready.

We aren't openly advertising them right now as stock is low and we are waiting for a decent run before we start pushing them but you can get the Empire one here https://www.inceptiondesigns.com/Pro...tCode=IFP-1039

Order placed. Cant wait to get rid of this choppy trigger.

Thanks for creating new products.

Simon,

Can you talk about how the NOS plate compares in feel, weight, and length of pull vs. your traditional plates?

Thanks very kindly!

I installed the new plate in a ressy frame last week. Got to play today at the local field. All the choppy feel is now gone. In my setup I had to run the lug on the hammer deeper than I would like but it was the only way I could get it to reset consistently. My hammer now falls about mid trigger pull. Overall I am mostly happy. I have the inception hammer, springs, valve, and now trigger plate. The only thing left is the sear. I am not really sure if that will change any of the geometry of the hammer release or not. For sure this is nice and smooth now.