Thread: Predator foam bleeding

Predator foam bleeding

Hey guys, just picked up a used predator cocker and noticed that the body and barrel fronts have quite a bit of black bleed on the anno from the foam I'm assuming. Water and a cloth removed some of it, but not all. Should I be using soap, is this normal for the foam? It's not the pluck foam, but the denser cut foam FYI

You could use a bit of acetone (nail polish remover), but be careful not to get it on any rubber, plastic, or anything that needs lubrication.

Basically, only safe on aluminum. Test it somewhere inconspicuous first.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

predstain.gif
    You can see here what I'm talking about. I tried acetone, but that didn't seem to help. Maybe some googone and a little more elbow grease. The barrels and asa appear to have come from a different anno batch as well, much darker green.

You need to hit up Simon. I recommend PM'ing on here or on Facebook.
    OlllllllO

Email to sales@inceptiondesigns.com is always the best way to get hold of us rather than here or Facebook. That goes direct to us

You should be able to clean off any black marks from the foam with warm soapy water and a micro fiber cloth. The black sometimes happens from the custom laser cutting of the foam. We are going to move to a different process in the future to stop that happening.

Someone on the FB page advised me on the soap and warm water. The acetone didn't seem to help, but a good scrub from the soapy water did the trick, thanks Simon