Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I need help with my Z2

yes brand new battery

The huge leak sounds like the solenoid needs resetting. Turn the eyes off and dry fire it with no air. Listen for the solenoid to click up and down. Then air it up again.

Check the Shockwave board to make sure the pins at the top didn't get bent or damaged. You can carefully straighten them by hand if they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The huge leak sounds like the solenoid needs resetting. Turn the eyes off and dry fire it with no air. Listen for the solenoid to click up and down. Then air it up again.

Check the Shockwave board to make sure the pins at the top didn't get bent or damaged. You can carefully straighten them by hand if they are.
    The solenoid clicks both ways.
    The shockwave's pins are fine

Ok, so I took my gun apart, and it looked like the solenoid wasn't fully connected to the eye board, so I reconnected it to where it looked fully plugged in.
    And miraculously, it aired up just fine. So I guess that was my problem. I don't know how it could have came disconnected, but it seemed to have.

Glad you got it sorted.

Insider
    Continuous shooting cause a little vibration and over long periods of time cause things to come unplugged.

Glad you got it sorted.
    Yep, what do you think could be the problem with my Shockwave board though?

Quote Originally Posted by 98Pro View Post
    Continuous shooting cause a little vibration and over long periods of time cause things to come unplugged.
    Yeah, makes sense, I'm just glad I don't have to send my Axe in anywhere or have to order any parts

Quote Originally Posted by Lane821 View Post
    Yep, what do you think could be the problem with my Shockwave board though?

Yeah, makes sense, I'm just glad I don't have to send my Axe in anywhere or have to order any parts
    It sounds like a bad connection or bad battery. Could have been the solenoid wire not connecting, but it's more likely to have been somewhere else. Was the power button fitting perfectly in the centre of the hole?

It sounds like a bad connection or bad battery. Could have been the solenoid wire not connecting, but it's more likely to have been somewhere else. Was the power button fitting perfectly in the centre of the hole?
    I can check when I get home if it works with the solenoid, and the button fit right in the hole

I tried my shockwave board again, and it still shuts off after first shot. But when I hold the trigger to turn the eyes off, it doesn't turn off when I shoot, and it's not in settings mode. But when they eyes are off it doesn't make the solenoid click either.