Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help with my Z2

How much does it pop out by? Barely out of the feedneck or a foot+ into the air?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    How much does it pop out by? Barely out of the feedneck or a foot+ into the air?
    Well, with enough for it to pop out, I would say definitely less than an inch from the top of the feedneck, maybe half an inch? I don't know, half an inch seems pretty dramatic, but let's just say in around that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane821 View Post
    Well, with enough for it to pop out, I would say definitely less than an inch from the top of the feedneck, maybe half an inch? I don't know, half an inch seems pretty dramatic, but let's just say in around that area.
    That could be enough to cause you issue. How does you bolt fit on the guide? Does it fall right off if you turn it upside down? If it it too loose on the o-rings that could be the issue. But more likely you can cure it by using the fragile paint o-ring that came withthe bolt. Remove the rear o-ring and replace it with that o-ring and set your dwell to about 8.5 ms and see if the blow back goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    That could be enough to cause you issue. How does you bolt fit on the guide? Does it fall right off if you turn it upside down? If it it too loose on the o-rings that could be the issue. But more likely you can cure it by using the fragile paint o-ring that came withthe bolt. Remove the rear o-ring and replace it with that o-ring and set your dwell to about 8.5 ms and see if the blow back goes away.
    It doesn't fall right off, I have to shake it off.
    Ok, putting on other O-ring..
    And putting dwell to 8.5 (34 blinks)

Now going to shoot...
    And same thing
    the 2nd ball pops out literally just enough for it to pop out, I looked a little closer, and its probably a few millimeters

You may need new bolt guide o-ring then.

You may need new bolt guide o-ring then.
    A whole set like you sell? Or just one?

I would change all three. The o-ring you removed was noticably smaller the the larger one you put on the rear of the bolt, correct?

I would change all three. The o-ring you removed was noticably smaller the the larger one you put on the rear of the bolt, correct?
    Yes it was noticeably smaller, the one I replaced it with was bigger.
    How much are your bolt guide O-rings going for?

PM me and I will hook you up a little cheaper then normal since you are prt of the Simonized family.

PM me and I will hook you up a little cheaper then normal since you are prt of the Simonized family.
    Awesome!
    PM'ing you now