Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big evil mag help

Big evil mag help

Hey, I just got an awesome purple splash eclipse mag. It should be here in a few days.

Wanna walk me through rebuilding and tuning?

classic or X valve?

its a mag, there isn't much to a mag. if anything, while still aired up, spray it with water. seriously, spray it with water. mags are the only gun other than Palmers where the manufacturer will tell you that you can use water to clean it. palmers goes a step further and tells you to shower with it, how homo is that?

Lol ok it's a classic valve

Step one - contact Tunaman and get a complete classic valve rebuild kit. Make sure you get some spare wire nubbins.

Step two - you will look at it and say to yourself.. "Damn I can do this myself".

Step three - celebrate with a high quality imported beer.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

if your Big Evil:

Step four - light up that cigar so you can really enjoy that high quality imported beer.

but forget the wire nubbins and upgrade with the plastic nubbins. will last much longer and if they fail, they won't destroy your barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    if your Big Evil:

Step four - light up that cigar so you can really enjoy that high quality imported beer.

but forget the wire nubbins and upgrade with the plastic nubbins. will last much longer and if they fail, they won't destroy your barrel.
    Man, I need a cigar. It's been like two weeks. I've been laying off them.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Blue moon and Nat Sherman's

Now all I need is time and a rebuild kit

The proper way to tune a mag is to sell it and get a cocker (got to keep the OS rivelry alive).

Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    The proper way to tune a mag is to sell it and get a cocker (got to keep the OS rivelry alive).
    there is no rivalry anymore. all the cockers have been turned into pumps cause people forgot how to time them...

Wayne
    Then I must be an Autococker Jedi, since I last timed mine in '09 and it still hums right along.

http://youtu.be/OtgOtcnYqFs?t=2m23s
    Last edited by desertT1; 10-19-2012 at 11:45 AM.