Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big evil mag help

that may be true, but i'm speaking of the general idea. cockers, that is the semi non-pump kind are a rarity anymore. most people will just throw a pump kit on or in addition to the pneumatics. its so true that once you time the gun and make sure that it stays timed, that you never have to time it again. its just that people don't care that a well timed and tuned cocker is a magical beast on the field. something about the mystical backblock moving back and forth can be mesmerizing.

Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    The proper way to tune a mag is to sell it and get a cocker (got to keep the OS rivelry alive).
    Haha if I could have found a pre 2k eclipse cocker for the same price I would have. In the words of wolf, " what does a cocker guy do when he's bored? Builds a mag"!

Quote Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
    Then I must be an Autococker Jedi, since I last timed mine in '09 and it still hums right along.

http://youtu.be/OtgOtcnYqFs?t=2m23s
    I don't understand why people have trouble. Getting it in relatively decent time is easy. Perfection tuning isn't hard it just takes longer.
    But once it's there it's there until someone screws it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    that may be true, but i'm speaking of the general idea. cockers, that is the semi non-pump kind are a rarity anymore. most people will just throw a pump kit on or in addition to the pneumatics. its so true that once you time the gun and make sure that it stays timed, that you never have to time it again. its just that people don't care that a well timed and tuned cocker is a magical beast on the field. something about the mystical backblock moving back and forth can be mesmerizing.
    I think it's funny. On certain websites common cockers with ccm kits go for crazy money and nice mechs sit.

To me if the pneumatics are replaced with a handle, generally it's a downgrade.

Hey Desert what field is that, looks like fun.

Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    Hey Desert what field is that, looks like fun.
    That is my local field. Desert Fox Paintball. It's quite large and we can play it N-S and E-W. It's actually a giant triangle, but the area is so big that it doesn't matter. Any less than 20 people (which is next to never) and we play on the field you see in my "A View From the Ref Tower" video. I'm so backed up on editing that if you sub to my channel you should be seeing new videos in the near future. My schedule lightened up, so I have more time for fun stuff now.