Thread: Sandbagging

Sandbagging

What the hell is sandbagging lol

Playing in a lower division than you should.

the term comes from how some people, generally in the automotive races where they would literally put sandbags in a car to weigh it down, so the car's performance is hindered or slower by the higher weight. but in paintball, its more of a term of playing down a level but at the same intensity or skill of the higher levels, i.e. you play D1, but you enter a tourney as a D2 or lower.

oh understood.
    Thanks for clearing that up

Insider
    Hah, never knew the origin of the term. Thanks for that Nobody.

Apparently a lot of "sandbagging" going on with the impending hurricane.

Stay safe everyone.

Although I am still stuck in Florida it looks like my wife and home made it through pretty well. We have a few dead trees down, that's convenient actually as I was intending to bring them down anyway, and a few things blown around but no big deal as far as my wife can make out. Need to clear the gutter of leaves...

For some reason we still have power while everyone around us is out. Our power runs underground from the main so we are good. Most of those around us must be connected differently and they are all out.

Glad all is well Simon!

Insider
    Storm seemed to blow itself out last night and this morning... Upstate got a fair amount of rain and wind but nothing like they were projecting.