Thread: Mag build

Mag build

Well the seller sent extra pieces.
    Here we're some quick cell phone pics when I opened it.

After I found toms video and cleaned her

The top on one of the grip screws is stripped so I'm going to try gluing the Allen key to get it out. If not ill slot it. Thanks for the advice !

Also thought it was odd that the bolt is Venturi faced

Insider
    Nice Eclipse kit!

Thank you sir!

I found some old eclipse adds:
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...tococker/page2

According to that looks like this was eclipse kit b with sp grips, barrel and internal upgrades.

I have the anti tamper in the mail.
    I'm also rebuilding the valve tonight.

My only questions are what should I do for an Asa? what frame is that? And how do the wire nubbins go in the twist lock ?

It does not say benchmark or agd like most pictures I've seen and I have two.

Also I'm thinking about turning the extra parts into a sydarm advice?

Insider
    The ad shows the original SP grips, which IIRC matched the color of the anno on the eclipse kits... they fit the oldschool frames, not 45 style.

As for the ASA... use whatever you prefer, really. On/Offs are very useful on a mag so that you can de-gas the system... which is very necessary during tuning. The duckbill in the ad requires you to remove the tank to degas the system.

Ditch the wire nubbins for plastic. Its been a long time since I used a twist lock... isn't it held on by an oring?

oring on the breech of the barrel.

Figured the nubbins out.
    And replaced with plastic one.

Also ordered a single trigger benchmark, rat attack 12 gram changer, back bottle Asa and 4inch bottle for the pistol build.

I think I'm sticking with that frame on this one though. I think the chrome frame matches the body better.