Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No wonder Dye makes so much money...

No wonder Dye makes so much money...

Ever priced out their gear?

http://shop.dyetactical.com/tac_am/2...1-2-black.html

Anyone want to buy me one

They don't make much money if nobody buys them. And they are going to need to sell a ton just to break even right now.

Insider
    Would like to know just for shiggles what it would cost to get head-to-toe dye tactical gear + DAM, all the accessories etc. Bet it's a hefty wad of cash.

^ Somewhere around the $2500 USD mark. The marker is still the bulk of it. That includes a dam, rotor, vest with four accessories, pants, top, knee pads, sandana, mask, throttle, spare mags, gloves.

I must be going crazy but that seems low to me. Lol. Probably around $3500nzd by the time it got here...

Also: hay gais! First post

Hello Rob and welcome to posting on the forums.

I was really interested in seeing what they did with the DAM but could never justify that price, even if I got it through at dealer.

Fortunately my team, the PBNation Mod Squad, won Dye DAM's for winning the UWL at World Cup so I will be getting one in a few weeks when our prizes come through.

I suspect I will strip it down to the bare minimum if I do play a game with it. They look awesome but are pretty big and heavy in real life.

Wow, that's a pretty good prize for the UWL win. Well done again, by the way.

Ya'll missed the joke...

Now, if you would have clicked the link you would have seen this:

expensive_dye.JPG

I saw it. T'was pretty funny. Ten grand for a small pod pouch is... well, that's steep even for DYE.

Yep, skimmed right over it.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hello Rob and welcome to posting on the forums.

I was really interested in seeing what they did with the DAM but could never justify that price, even if I got it through at dealer.

Fortunately my team, the PBNation Mod Squad, won Dye DAM's for winning the UWL at World Cup so I will be getting one in a few weeks when our prizes come through.

I suspect I will strip it down to the bare minimum if I do play a game with it. They look awesome but are pretty big and heavy in real life.
    Yea, well we all know you lucked into those, Simon..... j/k Well done on the win. Shame we couldn't play you in the finals. Sure it would have been a good battle.