Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with z2 240 round shells

Very cool, and I appreciate the kind words, thank you.

I love the Empire Logo and have taken a lot of pride in helping build the brand over the years.

What's your name?

Unfortunately the Axe over grip is not the kind of project I can see KEE taking on right now, but there may be others here that can help, or others I can put you in touch with. You could introduce yourself to the group and then post a thread in the insider section to see if people can help you with it.

Insider
    Any links to pics/info on the front shrouds?

Well done on the empire branding too. It's aged really well.

That empire logo is probably the best logo in paintball.
    https://www.instagram.com/vijil/
    I draw guns and spaceships and bunnies

Thanks for all the kind words everyone and I think my artwork comes off well because of the love I have for the sport. To Simon my name is Jake Watson, played a little pro back in the day for like a minute. A team called deception. We weren't that good but is was a lot of fun. But I truly love designing and developing products from the ground up, it's very satisfying. If you could give me a few names that would really help me out. I will leave my email address if that's how you want to work it.
    jdubs03@gmail.com
    Thanks again
    Jake Watson

Quote Originally Posted by vijil View Post
    That empire logo is probably the best logo in paintball.
    I agree. I may be a little biased though.

Jake, Glad to have you here. I'm going to copy your intro over to the introduction section of the forums. We also ask people to post a picture of themselves and that gains entry to the "Insider section" which is where we tend to discuss projects like yours and find ways to help each other out.

Thanks Simon ill send a pic when I get home tonight. 12 hour days no good.

I trust you so I'll add you to the group so you can check out the other sections.

Oh to L x
    If you go to the empire section on pbnation you will find a forum labeled empire axe foregrip it should still be there. I should let you know that the pic is v1 prototype stage and has been through several revisions. I myself have not even seen the newest one yet due to my crazy schedule.

Insider
    Cool project.

If tooling and startup costs are an issue, you could look into 3D printing as a production method rather than just prototyping - something I think we will start to see more and more of over the next year or two.

Shapeways.com for example is set up to sell products such as this as 3D printed objects, and I'd assume since it's relatively small the price would be pretty reasonable. I thought there was a rubbery material available but can't see it there for some reason. You can get a quick quote here: http://www.shapeways.com/materials

This would allow you to bring the product to market with zero upfront costs and also allow you to do multiple design variations of the shroud without adding any costs to your end other than design time.