Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the deal with z2 240 round shells

Jake, good to see you here. Maybe you will get a chance to move forward on the project again. Good luck.

Insider
    On the Shapeways bit - you can RP a mold also, for low production runs or testing.

Thanks everyone I appreciate all the help. Once I slow down with my construction company I would love to move forward with this. Ross I can't believe you remembered me. Thanks buddy it means a lot. I am trying like mad to get these in the hands of infamous and Xsv but its not so easy with the travel time to get over to the shop that's making these when I run a business 60-70 hours a week. Not to mention building a psp field here in lower Alabama, and three kids to take care of. In fact just got home settled down and checked my phone to see what's going on with my other life(paintball). I hope one day to see people rock these fore grip covers.

Insider
    They look like a great little product from a business standpoint, I hope you're successful in getting them out there.

Hey Simon any word or info on a release date. I need to pick up a new loader and i would love to have a z2 with the new shell. let us ballers know something if you can.
    It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    L3GIT

Quote Originally Posted by L3git Mayhem View Post
    Hey Simon any word or info on a release date. I need to pick up a new loader and i would love to have a z2 with the new shell. let us ballers know something if you can.
    It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    L3GIT
    They should be arriving shortly. Then they go through QC and will be out on sale.

Thanks, Simon your the man.