Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empire Vanquish(or whatever its called)

Empire Vanquish(or whatever its called)

Simon, i saw on PBN about the gun, but couldn't really get through all the BS from there but what can you tell us? i do know that you named it after a Astin-Martin car. so you showing your British roots goes without saying.

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything at this point in time. Other than it was used to help win two events at World Cup. Division 1 and UWL tactical.

IF it were to be called the Vanquish, that would be a damn good name wouldn't it.

Insider
    Astin Martins are weak VW get with it lol. Twin Turbo R32 could run a Martin everyday. With the respect to cars you should call it the Veyron

so, what can't you tell me then? can we play that game? like its not a spool, or its not a poppit? it won't be priced or slotted "under" the Axe...

I'm going to tell you everything I know about the new gun. Ready?

There you go. WAIT! There's prototypes under tape being run in various circles.

I couldn't see a new gun slotting in, price-wise, between the Axe and Mini at this point. There's not too much gap there to begin with.

I stood very close to one.

Doug - it probably has eyes so its most likely not for you :P
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

i have guns with eyes. its better to say that its working and doesn't use 10 year old parts, cause that's all i got.

Supports Inception Designs
    That explains the BKO regulators a bit better, heh...

All my local shop will tell me is that its a different type of trigger and luxe contender since it was alot of the patents