Thread: Prophecy Boards

Prophecy Boards

When I was on here originally, I had a thread about the board in my Prophecy that fried itself twice. Now I have a Z2 but I still miss my Prophecy.

Anyways what I discovered was the metal housing for the motor had some how picked up a small metal rod (like what you would find in a solenoid) and the other end was grounding out some the wiring short circuiting the board.

My Proph has been sitting in storage since then. But now I am wondering, do the Z2 boards fit the Prophecy? I love the magna system in the Prophecy and while I have 4 Halos now (I love the freeway anti jam BTW) that got me by until I ended up with my Z2, I want the capacity of my Proph again. Yes I know I can fit the Z2 internals in it but I never broke the feedneck so I'd like to use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    When I was on here originally, I had a thread about the board in my Prophecy that fried itself twice. Now I have a Z2 but I still miss my Prophecy.

Anyways what I discovered was the metal housing for the motor had some how picked up a small metal rod (like what you would find in a solenoid) and the other end was grounding out some the wiring short circuiting the board.

My Proph has been sitting in storage since then. But now I am wondering, do the Z2 boards fit the Prophecy? I love the magna system in the Prophecy and while I have 4 Halos now (I love the freeway anti jam BTW) that got me by until I ended up with my Z2, I want the capacity of my Proph again. Yes I know I can fit the Z2 internals in it but I never broke the feedneck so I'd like to use it again.
    Yes the Z2 board will fit in the original Prophecy. However it won't have the correct programming on it to run the Prophecy internals without the eye sensors getting all messed up.

There is a solution though, you can get a board from Paintball Solutions that is the Z2 board with the original Prophecy coding/programming on it so that it will run perfectly in the original Prophecy. You'd need to give them a call and explain the situation to work out how to get one. Or you may be able to get one through Ross, (Boss33) on here.

Yes I still have them.

I have a dead prophecy board, sent ya a pm boss