Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My finished projects

My finished projects

Hello all, I just wanted to share a few of my markers with you.

clear firing can

UL framed shocker-Modification was done by Cliff Burger(CS900). The frame was relocated further back on the gun, and a luxe manifold and solenoid was used to fit in the frame. He also made: custom carbon fiber can, noid inserts, tray, and bridge piece between frame and vasa. Ano done by Bazookaboy

Dark Shego- This gun has the most sentimental value to me, I bought this gun from Heavy D at the Warped Sportz when I was 15 y/o, this was the first marker I bought with my own money(DS0017). Since I hate the shocker upper board I decided to give it a shego mod. BB eye was done by Tarantula MFG, and Speedscustoms did the frame conversion and ano about a year later.

Egomag- All work was done by luke, except the frame. Custom rail ul milled, milled ego vasa, hidden eye mod, and x valve he insert.
    vid- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pApOJS508JE
    pneu cocker- Did this one myself last winter, lots of fun, gave to my brother in law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHwM2Srgwc
    pneumag-first pneumag conversion I did myself

I'm half way through my first year of a machine tool program so there will be more to come...soon

Some very cool guns there! I particularly love the Shocktech shocker. That would be worth seeing in person. I was just checking over a Shocktech Shocker on Friday actually. The UL grip frame would be a huge improvement!

I will try and get some pics of under the hood when im feeling a little better.

Insider
    Dude, this is a great collection! The Penucocker must be a blast to shoot. The SFL looks like nothing anyone has ever seen!

Yeah, more details on the pnuecocker would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Dude, this is a great collection! The Penucocker must be a blast to shoot. The SFL looks like nothing anyone has ever seen!
    Thanks Lurker!! It has an eigen inside Here's what's hiding in the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeah, more details on the pnuecocker would be cool!
    The pneucocker is very simple due to the design of the SF frame. If you didn't use a SF frame, it would be hell to time. Same concept as a pneumag: use msv2 and ram to move the sear. With the SF frame, the ram drops the sear and actuates the 3way simultaneously. Modifications include: detach ram from noid and plug air passages(I used JB and a piece of beer can), drill hole through ram(from tapped hole into cavity), mount msv2, drill hole through frame so trigger rod activates msv. That's all it takes

Very cool. Who's board is that?

That's a tight fit in the UL frame, but nicely done. One thing I hated about Luxe's is how they went to a rechargeable battery to get around the space issue. I don't mind a rechargeable (actually love them) but only if I can swap it out for a normal 9V if it has issues or I didn't charge it etc.

It's a scenario dreams t-board. The led comes through the clear buttons for programming, and a membrane pad is mounted inside the frame behind the buttons.

I have a bunch of the T-boards left kicking around. Pretty cool little board. Great work on all of the guns.

Someone had asked me to do a shooting vid of my UL'd shocker, so I figured why not compare these two bolts while I'm at it. First things first, I am not bias to Pooty or Lurker, I'm just here to present the facts.(I may be a little bias but it was a fair test)

Factors:
    temp-30*
    paint- .682 walmart RPS stinger (my pro shop is closed on Wed.)
    barrel- .678
    # of rounds- 140 hand counted
    operating pressure- between 140 and 150
    dwell- 9ms
    fps- 285
    mode- semi
    eyes off to see if either would chop
    both times the tank was filled to 2000 psi from my scuba

Eigen bolt

after the 140 rounds 1600psi

Pooty bolt

after the 140 rounds just over1400psi

This was the first time I shot this particular eigen bolt so it was not broken in and had the black sludge.