Thread: New Z2 body finally out!

New Z2 body finally out!

Simon - out with it - we need some on gun pics please

They finally released them for sale and sent out facebook posts to the masses.

http://empirepaintball.com/sites/def...lls-36009g.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

It appears they're standardizing the molds across all loader platforms now. Is that manufacturing motivated, branding, performance based, or some combination of any of those?

This is taking the old Prophecy body shell tools, updating them to fit together more easily and stay together better, and then modifying the feednecks to work with the Z2 so we could easily make a high capacity version of the Z2.

So, let's say someone has a V1/V2 Prophecy and wants to run the new shells. They'd need the shell kit and a new feedneck, correct?

A new backbone, a new slide, and a new front too. I am sure Ross could help with that if it's the way you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    A new backbone, a new slide, and a new front too. I am sure Ross could help with that if it's the way you want to go.
    Sure can.

Trying to remember which parts got replaced in mine. I know I've got a Z2 drive system, not sure about the rest of it. I'll have to take a look.