Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Looks like we are PBNation famous. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Did we add a emoticon?

EDIT: Damn it, where's my system admin/bitch at...

Insider
    yeah simon where is he at?

or is kyle donating time here as well?

anyways LL and spring cant come soon enough.
    at least ill have time to condition, drop some LBs, and save up.

would love to meed any of you guys in person and pay my beer tabs to any of you whom i owe. lol

Insider
    I should have posted a notice here, but we took the PBE event down from Launch to Release so we can fix some things in the design we have concerns with. We will still be at PBE, we still will have a gun or 2, and we still will have a launch in a a short time.

It was a hard decision, but this was becoming 'rushed' - and that wasn't the right way to do this.

We should only be delayed by a month.

I think if price, pictures/videos, and sanctioned pre-reviews are part of the release this month, that not being able to buy it for a month won't be terrible. Especially when you consider it will give you time to improve the final product.

Looking at some of the markers that have been released in the past year or are still waiting to release, in some cases a month delay would actually be quick for the expectations of the player base. Just try to think of it as building up more drama and not racing to the cliff's edge.

Unfortunate but necessary. Don't want to push out something less than perfect for the first product as it can stain your reputation forever.

Where are you planning on having these things machined? Are you making efforts to keep most of the production Stateside?

Insider
    I am working with Jason and Martin in the UK. So far they have been great to work with, and really put this together in the end.

Are they now working independently from Vanguard, or is this just freelance work on the side for them?

Insider
    Are they now working independently from Vanguard, or is this just freelance work on the side for them?
    I am not sure the total arrangement they have - right now they are their own company, running their own operation, separate from Vanguard.

Just try to think of it as building up more drama and not racing to the cliff's edge.
    We were planning on having something earlier, and having the videos, animations and related done, but somethings you can't control. And, well, Murphey.

So, it is going to be like the first plan. Just later.

personally, i can't wait for decent shooting vid. any clue as to when that will happen, except for actually going to a game you'll be attending?

Insider
    Shooting vids and teardown should be here in a week or so.

When we get it finalized and rebuilt then we will have it out to let people play with it.