Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like we are PBNation famous. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Insider

Looks like we are PBNation famous. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Just in case you don't want to be stuck in a what gun had sex with another gun link...

(Simon, if you want to move this out of the insider forum feel free. I can't hide any more!)

Looks very cool. I can't wait to check it out at Extravaganza.

Insider
    Thanks - looking forward to seeing everybody there!

Wayne
    That was painful, please don't make me search for a thread like that. It's pretty sad that the extent of many comments are just what you described, "Looks like a hee mixed with a haw."

Welcome to the big time?

The concept looks very interesting, should be fun seeing these hit the market.

Insider
    So internal pics?

Why reuse the name "Torque"? I wouldn't want it associated with that failed hopper. :/

I'm pretty curious about how it works.

That actually sounds very innovative, will these be selling in Canada? best of luck!

Insider
    without giving away actual details, am i looking at my 600 tax return plus a 400 dollar paycheck? or will i need to keep saving?

Insider
    So a HES auto tune dwell? I thought of something like that a while back but it would be kind of like 4 eyes and they were lower so during that tiny gap between the ball and the bolt sort of a triangle with curved sides it would read clear and the gun would calculate an average velocity for that time and know how much longer it needs to be on or eyes where the bolt tip reaches completion and when it reads the bolt tip being there it would hold then hold the bolt there for 2 ms or something so all the air can be released and then immediately brought back. IF you integrate it with the eye system you can create a board for almost any gun that has eyes that sit low and not much roll back and the gains would be immediate and constantly getting better.