Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Axe isn't accepting Shockwave boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ross can definitely hook you up with a battery connector.
    Should I email the tech people, or is there a direct way I can contact Ross for a battery harness?

Pretty sure you know how to contact me. But you can try to get one for the KEE tech dept if you like.

Ross or PBSolutions can help you get an answer. I think you may get a little more of a personal touch with Ross, but which ever one makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    Pretty sure you know how to contact me. But you can try to get one for the KEE tech dept if you like.
    Oh, I didn't know your name..
    would you do it for free? Because pbsolutions send for free...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ross or PBSolutions can help you get an answer. I think you may get a little more of a personal touch with Ross, but which ever one makes you happy.
    Alright, sounds good, thanks.

Success!! Got the new battery harness, put it into the shockwave, and now the Shockwave board works
    Awesome, thanks everyone and especially 98Pro for suggesting the battery harness first.
    Have a tournament this weekend, can't wait.
    Too bad my Z2 hasn't gotten back from Empire tech yet, if it came tomorrow that would be great.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane821 View Post
    Too bad my Z2 hasn't gotten back from Empire tech yet, if it came tomorrow that would be great.
    Thanks again.
    STILL waiting for a marker i bought used on PBN... the guy shipped 2 weeks ago. I even received the damn feedneck I ordered AFTER the other day. If it's not here in a week I'ma be PISSED.

sorry to rant, just had to say I can relate. Excited to make an MQ sniper though

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    STILL waiting for a marker i bought used on PBN... the guy shipped 2 weeks ago. I even received the damn feedneck I ordered AFTER the other day. If it's not here in a week I'ma be PISSED.

sorry to rant, just had to say I can relate. Excited to make an MQ sniper though
    have tracking number? 2 weeks with no package, sounds fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane821 View Post
    Success!! Got the new battery harness, put it into the shockwave, and now the Shockwave board works
    Awesome, thanks everyone and especially 98Pro for suggesting the battery harness first.
    Have a tournament this weekend, can't wait.
    Thanks again.
    Glad that is sorted. Once you get the Z2 back you will be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    have tracking number? 2 weeks with no package, sounds fishy.
    Agreed, that is too long. Even slow boat from one side of the country to the other...

No tracking number. Seller was too cheap. Just heard from the guy today, returned to sender cuz he goofed up my address. Apparently when I format the address like so
    Brandon Hart
    Cluster 47202C
    UVIC blah blah blah

he thinks my name is Brandon Hart Cluster.

He said he'd get it sent out today again but this time with the proper address..

No tracking number. Seller was too cheap. Just heard from the guy today, returned to sender cuz he goofed up my address. Apparently when I format the address like so
    Brandon Hart
    Cluster 47202C
    UVIC blah blah blah

he thinks my name is Brandon Hart Cluster.

He said he'd get it sent out today again but this time with the proper address..
    at least you talked to the guy and got it sorted out. A friend of mine just bought an ego11 on nation and the seller advertised an entirely different color and condition from what he received. The seller said it was a Regal3 Ego 11 LNIB, what he got was a midnight ego11 with old paint in the barrel and the settings all messed up.
    Brandon Hart Cluster lol that's funny.