Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simon is leaving KEE? What's next?

I talked to Simon the other day. He kept mentioning something about a chain of strip clubs that cater to broke paintball players, that and hot wings

Simon, people on PbN keep mentioning Tippmann.... does this have any validity?

Man, I love rumors. Simon can move on to Tippmann and get back to his Mag roots.

But not only that, having been involved in the Sniper Resurrection, he could now move back into doing work on the Phenom and Crossover to single-handedly reignite the Cocker-Mag wars. Except, in this war the same general is putting together the armies on each side. I dunno why I'm so excited to see that come back. I guess just because mechanical markers are suddenly in fashion again. Maybe we're transitioning out of the second pump era.

Darn, it's almost sounding like too much fun to be true, which means its probably not. But hey, Simon if you can help them tweak the Crossover while freelancing I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Simon, people on PbN keep mentioning Tippmann.... does this have any validity?
    I heard this too. It would be a good move for Tippmann. I have the feeling they want a bigger portion of the pb market than their current beginner/scenario crowd. Hiring someone would Simon would be a step in the right direction. As long as Tippmann wouldn't give him the same problems as Kee, I'd be fine with it.

I still think he should do the strip clubs. A DJ with a UK accent?!?! Make it rain!

Hope he goes to Dye or Tippmann, my Favorite two companies.

Quote Originally Posted by fidai View Post
    Hope he goes to Dye or Tippmann, my Favorite two companies.
    that's funny. no, he is branching off on his own company.