Thread: Empire Resurrection - question about its 'specs'

Question Empire Resurrection - question about its 'specs'

1)Does the new Empire Resurrection use the same WGP specs has the Sniper? I know the Sniper would cock too early in its pump stroke. This can lead to a higher LPR pressure because the backblock doesn't have as much room to pick up momentum on it's backward stroke.

2)Do you have the weight of the gun without a barrel?

3)It looks like it uses a flattened timing rod, so is the trigger plate slotted or just a hole? Does it use a 98+ or pre98 trigger plate?

4)What type of sear does it have standard or roller? Is it compatible with normal autococker sears?

I guess I'm just interested in it's compatibility with a normal autococker, but mainly those parts.

And I'm really happy this has been released. Awesome pumps and electros have been coming out for years with no love coming to the mechanical people except for the plastic GOG Enmey. I was looking forward to the Vanquish/Impulse release and didn't see this one coming at all. now I'm having trouble deciding which to spend my money on, but this will probably win out. I'm sure Simon had a huge part in getting this gun out there to us, so thank you!
    Last edited by minimag03; 02-26-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Yeah, I *just* this week spent money on a Tippmann Crossover. Admittedly, it was cheaper than I think the Autococker Resurrection will be, but it was still a shot I wasn't expecting to see more mechanical marker love. I might have held off to save up more cash if I'd had any idea that another mechanical marker was on the horizon. That said, can we now re-start the Cocker-Mag wars between the Crossover and Resurrection? I'm looking forward to changing sides and seeing what it's like over here.

I cannot edit my original post for some reason, but I now see the frame internals are similar to the CCM slide frame. Kinda bums be out if it doesn't use a slotted trigger plate. At least you gave us a roller sear with it though.

And I also gotta say thank you for keeping it priced reasonably!