Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I'll admit it, I was disappointed

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
    The Bob Long Cyclone valve used the same design. He actually had two stem designs. One had almost the exact pattern at the Tornado valve and the other had 5 'fingers'. I'm guessing he had to change it to avoid a patent issue with AKA. It's a nice valve, but I think he used Teflon for the cup seal. On the top...

Was that your valve...? I would love to get a photo of just the valve/cup seal to use as a Trivia Question for my PB Tek Facebook page...heh, I doubt a lot of people have seen that one, it's the first time I saw it, heh.

As for the items released, i was very impressed with all of the markers, I'm most interested in the Torque, but also the LV1. the resurrection is next on the list followed by the vanquish and then the impy. I already have the V-Com from Bob Long and really like how it feels as do most of the people I let shoot it :-D

Ahh so I did have a tornado valve. I'm looking in my tool box now, and I can only find 1/2 the valve. If I can find the whole thing I'll post a pic. It's kinda rusty, but that's what 6 years in a tool box will do :P

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    Was that your valve...? I would love to get a photo of just the valve/cup seal to use as a Trivia Question for my PB Tek Facebook page...heh, I doubt a lot of people have seen that one, it's the first time I saw it, heh.

As for the items released, i was very impressed with all of the markers, I'm most interested in the Torque, but also the LV1. the resurrection is next on the list followed by the vanquish and then the impy. I already have the V-Com from Bob Long and really like how it feels as do most of the people I let shoot it :-D
    I found pics I didn't even know I had taken in my photobucket account. This also shows the difference in the stem designs I mentioned. Notice how the inside has an aggressive ramp. It's very similar to his Cyclone bolt Bob Loong put out too.

Soooo do I get an e-cookie for showing firepro an autococker part he has never seen?

Insider
    HAHAHAHA!

I needed that.