Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want some new parts for my axe! Please

I want some new parts for my axe! Please

I want the feedneck off of the vanquish for my axe, I believe it's on the carbon axe. Will they be available for resale. I want a dust black so it should be. Please Simon make it happen. Please and thanks

That feed neck is or will be available as an aftermarket accessory for the Axe. Talk to your local Empire dealer.

Any colour as long as you want dust black.

I will check with my sales rep to see when they are shipping.

Thanks Simon and Ross. Both you guys are top notch. I almost forgot you are not with Kee anymore. Simon good luck with what ever your next step is. I'm just glad your staying in the paintball world. Your brain is way to awesome to leave this sport. Thanks for everything over the years. I hope you go out on your own and create new products with no limitations.

Insider
    Simon you must be old to be saying that one . No this is good news! I have a friend looking for a new feedneck and he wants a Nano. He said he'd add $50 with his feedneck for a Nano... lol! Only problem is he needs a feedneck that takes collars to use his R7 on it.
    Last edited by 98Pro; 03-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.

is this going to be in addition to or in place of the Sniper feed necks for sale to the public? i would like to be told when that happens as boss paintball will get more of my business.

This is the Sniper Feedneck system I mentioned before.

No plans for any feednecks that will take collars as far as I am aware. I may be able to find a Nano for sale for say $100 or so though lol

It looks like a 4/1 release date.

Insider
    For that much I'd hope you are making a fresh one in that barn of yours!

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    It looks like a 4/1 release date.
    lol?