Thread: So Mech guns are uncapped in PSP, why not run a few?

So Mech guns are uncapped in PSP, why not run a few?

Mech guns have the rule of no response or RT type triggers (no pull and release, no RT mags)

This would allow non RT/E mags. non E cockers. and a any gun that's running a phnematic firing system.

They are not ROF capped! ROF capping is a subset in the rule book of E-gun rule 5.3.6. (5.3.6.1. to 5.3.6.4)

so why not have this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Z9tHwAvMdXQ
    with a rotor?

Or you know, any other Mech gun setup with a MV2, blah blah blah, give your sponsored team uncapped semi. make high priced mech guns that are cool. blah blah blah.

Rap4? has the Mechanical "eyes"(so its a lever that stop the bolt going forward) that could stop an inline gun from firing without a ball. And i'm sure if one noodled it. could make Mech guns just as quick and easy to shoot as E-Guns

You guys get the idea

Thoughts?

-Levi
    p.s. yeah i know the loop would probably get changed pretty fast. but meh.

I imagine that there is no rule since mechs with a rt style trigger havnt really been used in PSP. I bet that a rule would be made shortly after they started to get used.

Supports Inception Designs
    at our local 'Scrim Wars' tournaments we regularly have guys shooting cockers and pumps at the events with PSP rules, they usually don't do half bad either.

Some time ago I showed my hAir to Rosie and a few other and always got the thumbs up for using it in capped events. It has raised a few eye brows.

I find it odd that the RT mags are an issue. The only reason they could be is the dummies that jack the input pressures up and shortened the pin to make it boat.

-R

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD View Post
    Some time ago I showed my hAir to Rosie and a few other and always got the thumbs up for using it in capped events. It has raised a few eye brows.

I find it odd that the RT mags are an issue. The only reason they could be is the dummies that jack the input pressures up and shortened the pin to make it boat.

-R
    Truthfully, its 'dummies' like that who have kept the mag alive all these years. Not everyone wants insano-RT, but there are a lot of people who do.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD View Post
    The only reason they could be is the dummies that jack the input pressures up and shortened the pin to make it boat.

-R
    saber and I were having that very same discussion at LL6