Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I will be at Living Legends and am looking forward to it, although stressed about being ready in time.
    Good lord I know that feeling...
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Good lord I know that feeling...
    You guys going to be there?

I'm thinking about starting to pack this week. Hate to forget anything!

So while it's still a bit away who is going to Cup again this year? Outside of the folks who always work the PSP circuit booths of course.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

I will be there.

Are you going to booth it or just be around? I'm not sure if we're going to booth or not yet.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I am finding it almost impossible to justify having a booth there. I'd like to, but if I did I would be bringing the trailer. Then they would end up charging me for 20 X 30 which is insane. The trailer is a 16' with a 4' tongue, but because the back door opens it becomes a 30'... and then the awning sticks out the front 8' and so it becomes 16'... hence them wanting to charge me for 20 X 30 for a 16' trailer...

Yeah, paying for 600 sqft of room while you've only got 256 sqft of showspace is pretty rough.

128ft of show space if you are just the trailer. If you add the area under the awning then 256. Typically we do put a display out there but it is like we had at PBE...

Wayne
    Anyone going to be at Decay of Nations? I'll be there, on Ekron, if anyone wants to chit chat.