Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

I was hoping to this year, but I am just out of time again.

Wayne
    Bummer. We might have to meet in the middle next year at LL. I missed it this time around, but DoN is right in the middle of a very busy time of the year for me. LL would have been much easier to get to and recover from.

Anyone going to Fulda Gap this weekend?

Using your old auto industry contacts for a ticket. I hate you, take pictures you cunt...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Unfortunately not. In Vegas for the SEMA show.
    Über jelly.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

I'd idly talked about going to Fulda with two of my teammates, but I think one is pushing for us to take his son out for his first ever day of paintball. He's thinking more powder-puff experience at Glory Road than a full scenario in Fulda Gap. I have said I would go and write an article about it for 2 years now, though - and at some point I'm due to follow through on that promise. Perhaps next year will be a Simon year anyway.
    Last edited by Unfated33; 11-04-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Insider
    While in the Azores last week, the only evidence I heard or saw of paintball going on there was that at one point, a semi-organized game was played in this abandoned Hotel...

Exterior:

A corridor:

Here's the view (shot with my GoPro):

I propose it happens again... cause I can't wait to go back!

Wow that looks a lot like PRZ here in Ontario, Canada but way less creepy since it is not a former mental hospital.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Supports Inception Designs
    dude.....i would so play in a mental hospital!