Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    dude.....i should so be in a mental hospital!
    Yep.

Insider
    There's an abandoned sanitorium near me that has (had?) a steam tunnel system which would be amazing for a limited paint game...

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    dude.....i would so play in a mental hospital!
    Come up to Ontario, Canada this coming summer Tim. Will see what dates are going to be PRZ's big ones and then you can play in a mental hospital.

Think of it as some form of payback aside from the beer & wine for that Etek fix since your wife went through all your paintball stock for the part.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Anyone playing UWL at SC Village next month? Moving out to LA at the start of January and I've been trying for the last couple years to play UWL haha.

Supports Inception Designs
    So....My wife is the most awesome wife ever....and for Christmas got me plane tickets to PBE at the end of February :-)

Anyone else going to be there (aside from the obvious, Simon, Lurker, etc...)?

Also...Simon, Will Andrew be making a trip to be helping with the booth this year or will the wife be the partner-in-crime this time around? :-D

ill be there with at least 2 maybe 3 guys from the shop...

Not going this year Moving to CA makes it not worth the time/$$$.

GI stills owes me an RDR from a tech class last year too...

North Hollywood! Pumped to check out the fields out there.