Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Lol. Billy drunk is fun.

Actually, Jack wants to talk to Simon.

rebecca gamble was funnier drunk. i herd she got out before they closed and is an elementary school teacher now. her stumbling through every word in her sentence stating how much she believed in smart parts and the gardners was laugh out loud funny.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 11-19-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Wasn't she "DLX Audrey"?

Gotta love paintball shenanigans!
    Last edited by Pump Scout; 11-19-2015 at 03:36 PM.

oh man, that was funny when that happened.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Any Simonized/Inception folks going to SPE?
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

SUPER GAME HERE I COME!

Can't wait Should be a fun one. Too far to take all my stuff, so PBGateway is doing an Inception section and I get to relax and play a little more than usual! Yay

It will be fun, Have been going to it since I was 16. Half the fun is the nights when all the campers start breaking into their beverages of choice. Had a kick ass beer pong tournament a few yrs back. Have a few growlers of some 9% ABV Beer from a local brewery I will be bringing. Anyone from here coming other than Simon, and Tim?
    Last edited by evil_racecocker; 03-30-2016 at 08:30 PM.

I will have a few nice reclining camping chairs.

LLX anyone?
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express