Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Supports Inception Designs
    Ross, were you at Dallas?

Just found out that I will be playing HB again this year and also going to OXCC this weekend for practice. Hopefully will get to also return for PSP MAO as Rick did one hell of a job last season with all of the rain that came down. Easily one of the best grass surfaces for a paintball event ever.

Simon can I bother you to take along some of the Inception stickers with you if it is at all possible? Perhaps also if any of the parts land back from anno I'd love to be able to see them in person and give you feedback from a video/media dorks perspective.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Sean Scott spilled the beans, good sir. You know he's got a big mouth. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThisISPaintball.ca View Post
    Just found out that I will be playing HB again this year and also going to OXCC this weekend for practice. Hopefully will get to also return for PSP MAO as Rick did one hell of a job last season with all of the rain that came down. Easily one of the best grass surfaces for a paintball event ever.

Simon can I bother you to take along some of the Inception stickers with you if it is at all possible? Perhaps also if any of the parts land back from anno I'd love to be able to see them in person and give you feedback from a video/media dorks perspective.
    Absolutely. You mean you will be there this weekend? Same weekend as the UWL?

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Sean Scott spilled the beans, good sir. You know he's got a big mouth. :P
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by FirePro84 View Post
    Ross, were you at Dallas?
    No. KEE is a little strange with the tech scheduling this year.

As far as I know the practice is at OXCC, mind you the teammate did think that it was OXXC and in Maine (which really didn't make any sense and did shake any confidence in organized practices/events). I didn't notice that UWL was this weekend so that makes the trip a bit more enjoyable.

Ross the Pro's are probably still asking "Where is Ross? I need him to turn up my gun.." 10 seconds before each point that or handing over totally broken loaders and markers being like "Fix This" to random people in the pits out of habit.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

As far as I know the practice is at OXCC, mind you the teammate did think that it was OXXC and in Maine (which really didn't make any sense and did shake any confidence in organized practices/events). I didn't notice that UWL was this weekend so that makes the trip a bit more enjoyable.

Ross the Pro's are probably still asking "Where is Ross? I need him to turn up my gun.." 10 seconds before each point that or handing over totally broken loaders and markers being like "Fix This" to random people in the pits out of habit.

Let's not get me started on the sense of entitlement many Pro players have...

Supports Inception Designs
    "Simon...wave your magic wand and make my gun work in 20 seconds before this next point starts...hurry! fix it!"

oh please. you can leave out names to protect the innocent, but for those of us that don't see the inside, would love to hear it.