Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Simonizer's thread:

Almost every pro that has been playing long enough to forget that it is because of the help that others do so they can win events. Some guys are humble but lots like to flip out and expect instant replacement gear or 100% function after they threw their equipment like a 6 year old having a hissy fit.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Simonized spotting!

Mike Rocke who runs the Guns for Hoses charity had their first big game of the year at our field on Sunday, noticed the barrel cover looked a little familiar while I was taking pics haha.

Awesome picture. Putting the "Simonized" shield on the front of his hopper is sure to ward off hopper hits.

Also if you notice the barrel band is good for those cross shot bounces as well.

Always keep mine on my Axe just in case extra luck is needed in the form of bounces. Although you cannot see it to well on the Express splash axe here.

375108_501479939911328_141420558_n.jpg
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Insider
    Well, we have a booth for LL6. How many are we gonna see there?

Supports Inception Designs
    I'll be at LL6, as will Simon, John and a bunch of the mod squad.

Supports Inception Designs
    I will be there too!

Looking forward to it!

living legends is always a good time